Based in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
PC / Mac / Linux
An old-school First Person Shooter inspired by classics like DOOM, Quake and Duke Nukem 3D. And with a hook! One of the grappling kind! You play as the Pescador, a strong sexy and shirtless fisherman with a mysterious past and a hook in his right hand. It's your job to help the resistance to free the island of San Esteban from the cruel fishmen pirates that have taken it!
The fictional caribbean island of San Esteban was taken over by fishmen! But not just any fishmen, pirate fishmen! The Resistance, led by Captain Rubí, was losing all hope until “The Pescador” showed up, a strong man with a hook, a mysterious past and very skilled with firearms. Now, the Pescador must fight against the gigantic crew of the fearsome Captain Black Whiskers! FISH's story and aestetics are inspired by pirate movies, One Piece and the cult classic brazilian soap-opera Kubanacan.
- Old school action! Lots of bullets hitting stuff, exploding barrels, big enemies and all that good stuff.
- A hookshot! It can be used to travel the map, pull enemies and items and some other cool stuff.
- Exploration! Remember having to explore the maps in DOOM? Remember finding those sweet secret areas and levels? I hope you like that because we're doing it here.
- Cartoony artstyle mixing 2D and 3D. Miss sprites? We have that! Like 3D graphics? We have that too! And also, colors! Lots of them!
- Humor! FISH is supposed to be fun, so don't take it seriously, enjoy the jokes and the violence against fishmen pirates!
- Unreal Engine 4 - FISH is being developed using the noble and pedigreed middleware from Epic Games.
FISH Indiegogo Trailer YouTube
FISH Indiegogo Trailer (PT-BR) YouTube
Gameplay Only Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for FISH. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
FISH's demo 8ah.itch.io.
About 8AH Studio
More information on 8AH Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Arthur "Tuba" Zeferino
Music and Sound Effects